I’m a neat freak who is obsessed with having a tidy home. I am also a time management junkie who is always looking for ways to make my time more efficient. When you mix the two together it just makes sense that I would jump at the chance to read a book titled Efficient Homemaking. And that my friend, is exactly what I did!
Seven things I liked about Efficient Homemaking:
- It is short – making it an efficient use of my time.
- This book encourages you to talk to your husband and get his opinion on some of the housekeeping matters.
- It is unassuming. Hannah doesn’t assume you have had some one in your life to teach you the basics of homemaking.
- This book makes you think outside the box of normal housekeeping rules.
- It is simple.
- It includes little tips that save big amounts of time.
- The tips are one-size-fits-all. You do not have to buy expensive items are live a specific way to apply this book.
As a seasoned homemaker who has read almost any book I could get my hands on, I too, learned a few extra tips through this book. What I appreciated most is that it is filled with wisdom that anyone can practice regardless of what your life looks like. This is not just for moms, but rather anyone and I highly recommend any woman read it. However, I HIGHLY recommend this to the women who have never had anyone in their life show them and teach them the basics of caring for a home. Efficient Homemaking helps you without making you feel overwhelmed.
* * *
I received a free copy of this book for review purposes, but my opinion is purely my own thoughts.