Do you ever get on Facebook and feel overwhelmed by all the negativity you read?
Have you ever had your jaw drop in shock at what “so-and-so” just shared?
Do you find yourself turning to social media to vent your frustration?
Have you ever walked into a room of people and felt lonely despite the fact that you’re “friends” with all of them on Facebook?
Do you have a mental list of all the times people have hurt you with their quick comments or lack of likes?
Have you ever wondered how God’s Word applies to our use of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or even Pinterest?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions I encourage you to take the two hours to read #ReformingSocialMedia and join the launch this week!
The official launch for #ReformingSocialMedia is Thursday, February 12th and I need help getting the word out about this book. Here is how you can help:
- Pray! Pray! Pray! That God’s name will be promoted and that His glory will spread!
- Join the launch team and participate in the actions steps suggested there.
- Write a review on Amazon.
- Add #ReformingSocialMedia to your Goodreads bookshelf
- Tweet about it using these click to tweets.
- Pin some of these pins to your Pinterest boards. (scroll down)
- Put a button on your own blog sidebar! (again, scroll down to the bottom)
- Join the Thunderclap campaign by signing-up with your Facebook or Twitter account to allow one message to be sent from your account on Thursday announcing the launch of the book.
- Use the hashtag #ReformingSocialMedia on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
- Share this link on Facebook.
- Like the #ReformingSocialMedia Facebook Page.
- Pin any or all of these #ReformingSocialMedia quotes.
Thank you for being apart of my team! I am so excited to see what God does this week! Please feel free to use the contact form to connect with me and to ask any questions you may have. In the meantime you can also read these posts about reforming our use of social media: